Think researching your family tree is too hard?
First Steps On The Journey
Join us for a Lunch & Learn workshop featuring two talented research-librarians from the Indianapolis Public Library, Sherry
• Learn basic steps to constructing your family tree
• Learn how to research at the Indianapolis Public Library, at
other places in the community, and online
• Discover additional resources for finding documents and records
at Indianapolis Public Library locations including free access to
Ancestry Library Edition, the library version of Ancestry.com
• Receive an Ancestral Chart and Family Group Sheet -- and get
hands-on help to begin to filling out your family information
• Go home with a valuable research resource packet and the
confidence you need to begin this great adventure!
Lunch, materials, & workshop only $5.
Wednesday, October 4, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Seating is limited. RSVP today at with the name of the class, your name, email address, phone number, and the number of people in your party.
Chapel U is an Adult Ministry of Union Chapel United Methodist Church
2720 E. 86th Street | Indianapolis, IN 46240 | 317.846.3429 | unionchapelindy.org